Vomitting while playing

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] No sorry's allowed.:no: You got it all and I'm so happy that you're scheduled to do it, I doubt you'll have any trouble with Tupanion, just keep all of the stacks of paperwork. Thank you for the great news! :D

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@Blueberrys Mom No sorry's allowed.:no: You got it all and I'm so happy that you're scheduled to do it, I doubt you'll have any trouble with Tupanion, just keep all of the stacks of paperwork. Thank you for the great news! :D

Thank you :)
The hips were good news (for now), and the vomiting as well. The idea of my little monkey having surgery though, makes me :nervous:.
But it has to be done.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The hips were good news (for now), and the vomiting as well. The idea of my little monkey having surgery though, makes me :nervous:.
But it has to be done.

I know how you feel. Always scary but he'll be ok and it does have to be done. My poor little Blueberry. He'll be feeling so much better after its done. ;)

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Dooley has done the a couple times as well. I didn't think anything of it being this was within an hour of eating.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
But it has to be done.
Poor little Blue! And you! I know you must be worried! The brachycephalic surgery was rough, but worth it for us. The worst part was the nares after the laser surgery--so much drainage that would block her nares at night. She really hated me cleaning them. Mabel also had the tonsils and saccules removed. Her breathing can still be troublesome at times, but she has an enlarged epiglottis that causes occasional problems. I know you will be a wreck! Make sure he will be closely monitored the night following surgery. Our vet takes the dogs home with him so he can keep a close eye on their airway.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Something that I forgot to add that has helped my pup is squirting lemon juice in this throat - help break up any phlegm.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.