JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks all. I'll keep you updated on her progress. I guess it's more like 4-6 weeks for healing. Her pain meds are for 2 weeks.

:muah2: to all!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well :poo: ive totally missed this thread. im glad she is going to be better soon. :(

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Wishing Sally a speedy recovery! This will definitely mean more cuddle time she will love it!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Royalty shouldn't have to jump down from anything!!!!They sould be lifted, gently by a minion. Poor baby :(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
a minion with good health insurance for the eventual back injuries from lifting said royalty ;)

And just how did you know Ive been laid up for two days with a strained back? HUH? :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just got back home and got all them settled in. Sally has a Distal Phalangeal Fracture of the toe (that's the bone at the at the base of the nail that shapes the nail). So I was right, she hurt it when she hopped off the couch and she's only done that twice now). :cry: It's the small bone and thank goodness it's not her weight bearing toe or she'd be in a cast or a splint. She'll be on Tramadol for 7 days now for pain. She couldn't even walk out of their back area and had to be carried. It's really painful to her. But with time it will heal and she'll be where she usually is, by my side snuggling or by her daddy's side licking the bottom of his bowl that has ice cream in it. She apparently LOVES ice cream.

Poor girl. :(

poor girl.... She is tender and needs to be on feathers and cushions at all times. Hugs to all!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Royalty shouldn't have to jump down from anything!!!!They sould be lifted, gently by a minion. Poor baby :(
She has earned her crown huh? :havemyheart: Sorry to hear about your back - owwiee! :hug:

poor girl.... She is tender and needs to be on feathers and cushions at all times. Hugs to all!
Sounds good to me. She doesn't even want to walk to take a poop.

Most Reactions