JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor baby. Isnt that the same spot she had a cyst before? I wonder if she just aggravated it somehow. I'm curios to hear what the vet says. Feel better Mustang Sally.
It is the same foot, just the next toe over. Unless the interdigital cysts invert in and not out than I'm pretty sure it's a jammed toe and bruised. My feeling is that the toe nail took the brunt of the impact when she hopped off the couch the other day. Just like us jamming our toe or finger, except their outward nails get pushed inward.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's hard to say what it is...in my opinion for an interdigital cyst it's not swollen enough. Looks more like bruise to me. Hope the vet knows...
That's my thoughts too. Her last cyst was my first experience and I would think they would grow on the outside and expand like a balloon right?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is the same foot, just the next toe over. Unless the interdigital cysts invert in and not out than I'm pretty sure it's a jammed toe and bruised. My feeling is that the toe nail took the brunt of the impact when she hopped off the couch the other day. Just like us jamming our toe or finger, except their outward nails get pushed inward.

God that hurts just thinking about it. Poor baby.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
God that hurts just thinking about it. Poor baby.
Tell me about it. I did a ballerina pose (not pretty either, lol) off my steps and landed straight on my big toe 2 months or so ago. It's still bruised and hurts. I had it xrayed last week to make sure it wasn't broken, it's not.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tell me about it. I did a ballerina pose (not pretty either, lol) off my steps and landed straight on my big toe 2 months or so ago. It's still bruised and hurts. I had it xrayed last week to make sure it wasn't broken, it's not.

Ballerina poses!! Haha! You got lucky you didn't break it geeeeez!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Ever since I saw that video of you picking up Mustang Sally, I just fell in love w/that baby!!! I'm hoping that she's feeling better today... :sunny:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I hope Sally starts feeling better poor baby! I broke my pinky toe a couple years ago and I couldn't walk on it for a week it hurt so bad. Its hurts just thinking about her being in that kind of pain bless her bully heart...hugs and muzzies from Sheldon, Sally!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh poor Sally hopefully its nothing to serious
I don't know what it is but anytime I see a post about Sally like this one or the cyst it just breaks my heart. I just :heart: her sooooooo much

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone. Still waiting to hear from her vet.

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Ever since I saw that video of you picking up Mustang Sally, I just fell in love w/that baby!!! I'm hoping that she's feeling better today... :sunny:
I get a tear of happiness each time I watch it.

Oh poor Sally hopefully its nothing to serious
I don't know what it is but anytime I see a post about Sally like this one or the cyst it just breaks my heart. I just :heart: her sooooooo much
Breaks my heart too, more actually cause of her unknown past and what I know she's been through and the deep scars she has. She's such a sweet ole girl and has the old soul of an angel.

Oh she peed and left a nice big pile of :poo: in the waiting room too. :up: It STUNK!!!!

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
hmmm that looks like a bruised toe. You should definitely take her in if she keeps on limping.... hope is nothing serious, maybe she hurt her toe playing around, they can be a little too rough sometimes. A little ice could give her some relief.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hope she feels better soon and that it's nothing serious...any update?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.