Aug 8, 2013
Oceanside, California, United States ( Native Sout
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie and Kooper
Kooper is getting FAT!!
2013-08-19_08-01-16_813.jpg
:happy2: I'm so happy!! he is actually putting on weight beautifully and i couldn't be more satisfied with the results. As far as his hotspots, they are still red, itchy and scabby...i clean them with antibacterial soap, peroxide, and hotspot topical med every day 2x along with a vinegar soak 2x a week..and i still cant see a difference...also i really think he has joint problems cause this limp he has is persistent and on his front left. I kinda wanna put him on a joint supplement but i think im going to get a vets diagnosis before i start adding any more to his diet.

Although he has all these issues he is very upbeat and accepting of all my efforts. My husband even said its almost like he knows im trying to help him and will willingly come to me when its time for our daily routines even though he knows its irritating and time consuming. I love him so much and he has a special place in my heart even more so than Dixie because he is not an attention hog, doesn't barrel his way around, doesn't whine for things and gives the most gentle love.
2013-08-19_08-01-56_430.jpg
Here is Dixie being an attention hog!
:jump:
2013-08-15_07-19-58_851.jpg
Kooper having some frozen yogurt with fresh berries! he loves it!!
:drool:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Kooper is a good boy. Dudley and I are sending good thoughts his way! And of course, a hug to Dixie, because she will insist!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Glad to see he is doing better and putting on weight I would ask about a joint supplement since he is going to be adding weight it might make his joints a little more sore. (just a thought) Give Kooper and Dixie big hugs and slobbery kisses from us!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news on the weight gain and awesome that he trust you and knows you are helping him. For the hotspots... Dd you shave the areas? That is the best way to keep them clean and dry.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad he is doing better. Hope you get the hotspots to start clearing up soon.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy to see he is doing well, and getting better. Keep up the great work and he will be in shape in no time. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online