Other Scrimps is sick

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Scrimps just threw up 4 huge piles of undigested food. I always watch them eat to make sure everybody get's their share. Well today I was in a hurry to get to my latest addiction......... Candy Crush
and I didn't watch them. :(
I feel like I've been a bad bad mommy. I can't believe she had all that food in her belly. She's not one to get into things she's not supposed to. so I don't think it's blockage.
So tonight she will settle her belly and tomorrow morning have a bit of breakfast :blush2:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Awww, wth?? with Candy Crush, lol, everyone I know is addicted, I have never played. How in the world do you keep track with all your pack who has ate and who has not??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awww, I hope she's feeling all better by morning. Perhaps if it had swelled up as it does first it wasn't really as much as it looked like.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What...because you're human??? Very few...almost NONE can do what you do,
my lovely girlfriend...you are not a bad ANYTHING but a fabulous EVERYTHING.

Sending you much love & comfort and will pray over Scrimps getting back to good!

:angelheart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww Sherry. It's not your fault. :hug: You know better than anyone, sometimes they just have sick tummies. I'm sure she will bounce back and FYI....frickin Candy Crush is driving me nutz!

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: thanks everyone, she's resting here next to me. They put their dinner down pretty quick so it's no problem to watch them eat, they eat together in the kitchen all lined up. but for some reason it got away from me when I ran to the computer to get my next life in Crush :drool: You guys are funny, thanks for making me feel less guilty .

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Scrimps, hope he feels better soon. Don't blame yourself, it's happened to all of us at one time, even when we are super careful. These bully goats are quick and sneaky. Sending love, hugs and prayers he's better tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww poor Scrimps, hope he feels better soon. Don't blame yourself, it's happened to all of us at one time, even when we are super careful. These bully goats are quick and sneaky. Sending love, hugs and prayers he's better tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

I will thanks

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I'm on level 315 and can't win!! It's an addiction... It makes me so mad I just have to stop playing sometimes haha

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor Shrimps :hug Hopefully that's all it is, just too much food in her belly.

Now about that Candy Crush game. I just can't get into it, I tried but I lost interest fast. :confused:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I know when Loki was young we had a great idea to they and free feed well needless to say he ate until he was literally coming out. I had to shove my hand down his throat and grab globs of food out. He was fine the next morning hopefully it was just that she ate too much :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww I hope Scrimps feels better soon!!! I HATE Candy Crush, I swear it's like CRACK... I've been stuck for several weeks now!!! UGH...:hissycry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.