ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Miss Mabes is doing so much better! Unfortunately, she has decided she doesn't like her Fromm pork and peas and is turning her nose up at it. We mixed in some of her old food and she snarfed it up! Every day is a new learning experience with this dog! You should see her running from me and "hiding" when I approach her with her eye drops or wrinkle wipes! She's so funny! :lol:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon has started turning his nose up at the Merricks Whole Earth Farms I feel like screaming sometimes. He WILL NOT eat lamb so I am limited in that respect. I actually did a no-no last night I put gravy over his food to make him eat and he has started to smell a little since starting this food I am bathing him more so this food may not agree with him if that is the case I am on the search again. I am seriously thinking about looking into raw feeding.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just catching up here. Glad to see that Miss Mabel is feeling better. Have you looked into Earthborn? That's a really good food that I've fed before and all my guys did really well on it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.