Eating glass!!?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey, you are just another crazy bully person... it is why you fit right in here!! :loco:

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Oh God this is so upsetting! I can't believe how people can just throw garbage (dangerous garbage!) into someone else's garden. Its ridiculous! :w00t: Imagine you walk barefoot into that, actually you should check them all over in case they might have cut themselves with it. But I agree with the others, I don't think they swallowed the glass, if it was Ulysses he would have stepped on it, then realise it hurts so move away a little, then sniff, then maybe chew, but then he'll end up spilling it out. He loves to chew paper, specially the empty kitchen or toilette paper rolls. He'll chew, make a mess, and I usually find a lot of stuff inside his mouth folds, but I have never seen him actually swallow, neither have I seen it in the "afterwards" :whistle:.

I would recommend you to relax a little so that they don't stress out and just be very aware of any tummy pain or swelling, how their poop looks, and in general any pain. And remember it's not your fault, these things happen and our bullies get into trouble all the time, we just gotta be very very careful, and if that is not enough, then we just gotta take a deep breath and proceed to take care of the little messes they create :) Keep us posted!

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Got a little late with my post :D I'm happy everything is fine with your kids!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
It's been a week since I found my kids in the garden chewing a broken light bulb... I was a mess for the first few days and I'm still feeling scared when examine their poop:( I haven't found any glass and they have been acting as if it never happened, so I'm starting to believe they just had fun chewing it. I'll never get over this, I'm paranoid leaving them by themselves even for a minute and whenever someone walks past outside on the street I spy on them as if everyone is out to harm my kids, jrrr, I sound like a crazy person, lol:eek:. This is Africa, and it's so common here that dogs gets killed for planned robbery or break-ins:*( I do realize though that they would probably put the glass in some kind of food if that were the case, but it's still hard for me to relax. Thanks to everyone who listens to my crazy ***:hug:

Its good to hear nothing has been found and I don't blame you I would too if something such as that happened!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh Im so sorry! My thoughts are with you guys :( I hope everything turns out ok.

Most Reactions