Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I know y'all feel so helpless and maybe, don't doing enough.

It's simply not true and don't listen to faulty, negative thoughts.

Y'all are doing ALL you should be doing and trust me, you have so much
strength inside you that you don't even know yet.

Keep the faith, baby and trust in GOD & yourselves. Sending love & keeping
prayers going...covering Loki, y'all & his Vets.
:angelheart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I've read the last pages of post with my mouth agape.

I'm glad Loki is doing better.... I hope this healing continues and you find the medication mix that helps him live as normally as possible.

My heart goes out to you. That worry we have for our "babies" just pierces your heart!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how did i miss this? im so glad he is better and things seem more calm. its very upsetting when things are not right with our bullies. prayers that things go better from now on :pray:

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
We had a great night! Loki slept almost all nigh only woke me up once at 6:18! He had to go poop we came out he pooped and actually ran away from it! It made me cry I never thought that I would ever be so happy to see that. I went in the house and sean was concerned I told him what happened and he hugs us tight. I got us up at 8:20 to give his pill and a half cup of food then back to bed we went till sean had to leave for work. Loki is about 60% himself he is still having problems with his balance and still unsure of some noises. He even tried to play with his new toy he got today we are going to lay low and relax I am going to try and give him a good bath since he smells pretty awful. But only if he is up for it. Not to mention I probably am not smelling so hot myself lol. Here is a picture from a few minutes ago. I'll keep you all posted but I have a feeling to day is going to be a great day. 20130817_101125.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We had a great night! Loki slept almost all nigh only woke me up once at 6:18! He had to go poop we came out he pooped and actually ran away from it! It made me cry I never thought that I would ever be so happy to see that. I went in the house and sean was concerned I told him what happened and he hugs us tight. I got us up at 8:20 to give his pill and a half cup of food then back to bed we went till sean had to leave for work. Loki is about 60% himself he is still having problems with his balance and still unsure of some noises. He even tried to play with his new toy he got today we are going to lay low and relax I am going to try and give him a good bath since he smells pretty awful. But only if he is up for it. Not to mention I probably am not smelling so hot myself lol. Here is a picture from a few minutes ago. I'll keep you all posted but I have a feeling to day is going to be a great day. View attachment 52680
Wonderful news!!! I'm so glad Loki's getting better... Get some rest today, hopefully he will be 100% in no time!!! :sunny:

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
We have had a fantastic day tomorrow will be my first time away from Loki really I am just going to be in the backyard playing in my neglected garden but sean is going to keep Loki in the house with him so I can have some mommy time. He was so excited when daddy got home tonight he was giving him huge hugs the most excitement he has given us since Tuesday night. I am still trying to keep him calm but I figure if he wants to hug then he can hug :) who am I to stop him right :) 20130817_195513.jpg thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We have had a fantastic day tomorrow will be my first time away from Loki really I am just going to be in the backyard playing in my neglected garden but sean is going to keep Loki in the house with him so I can have some mommy time. He was so excited when daddy got home tonight he was giving him huge hugs the most excitement he has given us since Tuesday night. I am still trying to keep him calm but I figure if he wants to hug then he can hug :) who am I to stop him right :) View attachment 52798 thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers!

Wonderful that picture made me smile!! So glad things are looking up...I will still have y'all in my prayers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
By chance did the vets ever mention what his protein levels are?

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
They said all his levels were fine I can open his paperwork from the vet and let you all know what it says for each of the levels

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Was just curious about the protein levels. Good to hear they are normal.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
So happy to hear Loki is doing well! ! Hope every day gets better and better!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great news so far the higher dose seems to be exactly what he needed we are going to go back down to 60 mgs tonight as long as he keeps doing this great he has been sleeping since we got home he was anxious a few times. Sean surprised us with a bouquet of flowers and a new toy for Loki when he feels better. He finally pooped and something clicked inside me and i am finally able to eat weird right lol. It has been a nice relaxing afternoon finally he hasn't had any problems no spacing off, no facial seizures nothing. The first 24 have been rough but gets better each hour. He fell asleep begging for my sub with a giant grin on his faceView attachment 52644

Oh Nicole, what an ordeal to have to go through with Loki. :hug: You guys are great parents and Loki's very lucky to have you two. I hope that he continues to improve and any future seizures do not happen. What a sweet picture too. :luv:

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
I hope your baby gets better soon. Lots of love and positive thoughts going your way.:pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.