ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Gosh Nichole I'm so sorry... wish we all take turns & doggie sit for you!!! I'm still praying for you guys, hopefully he will feel better this weekend!!! :D

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Great news so far the higher dose seems to be exactly what he needed we are going to go back down to 60 mgs tonight as long as he keeps doing this great he has been sleeping since we got home he was anxious a few times. Sean surprised us with a bouquet of flowers and a new toy for Loki when he feels better. He finally pooped and something clicked inside me and i am finally able to eat weird right lol. It has been a nice relaxing afternoon finally he hasn't had any problems no spacing off, no facial seizures nothing. The first 24 have been rough but gets better each hour. He fell asleep begging for my sub with a giant grin on his face 20130816_155852.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh sweetheart...I'm so sorry you all had such a rough night..and actually past few days. I will be hoping and praying he has turned a corner. You and Sean are wonderful Bully parents..poor baby, he is a lucky boy..even with all this burden.
:hug:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh my gosh, he's so darn handsome, glad it's working out

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Poor baby. :hug: it's gotta so frustrating feeling so helpless. I sure hope the new dosage keeps helping him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news so far the higher dose seems to be exactly what he needed we are going to go back down to 60 mgs tonight as long as he keeps doing this great he has been sleeping since we got home he was anxious a few times. Sean surprised us with a bouquet of flowers and a new toy for Loki when he feels better. He finally pooped and something clicked inside me and i am finally able to eat weird right lol. It has been a nice relaxing afternoon finally he hasn't had any problems no spacing off, no facial seizures nothing. The first 24 have been rough but gets better each hour. He fell asleep begging for my sub with a giant grin on his faceView attachment 52644

what a handsome boy... thanks for the updates. now log off and go get some sleep!!! :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been resting off an on I keep checking on him even though every time he has been perfectly fine

Lay next to him and leave your hand on his back.belly or side --- he move you will know it.

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
:happydance:YAY!!! So glad to hear Loki is doing better!!! Way to keep it together, too, Mom(and Dad)!! :2thumbs:I know it couldn't have been easy seeing your baby in distress. I'm sure you'll sleep like a baby tonight! :whew:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I have been resting off an on I keep checking on him even though every time he has been perfectly fine
Nicole, that is some Awesome news to read tonight. Poor Loki is lucky to have loving, caring & affectionate parents, such as Sean and you. I know when these babies get down sick, they look to us with those sad eyes, as if to say help, and we feel so helpless too, But their our responsability. I'm happy when my boys are happy, and I'm down when the boys are down. It's so awesome, the medication is working, and it sounds like progress is on the horizon for y'all. Please keep posting to let us know his progress, and I know you want to get some rest, knowing your drained, How could you not be. :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Praying everything keeps going in this positive direction!!! So glad to read he is doing better for now rest Mom and Dad and pats on the back for Dad for being so thoughtful!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm so glad that Loki is feeling better! I hope the next few nights are peaceful for you. Vegas sleeps right smack dab in between Mark and I. That way we know when he has a seizure at night.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh this is wonderful news!!! Now it's time for all of you to get some rest... Zzz ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.