Loki had another seizure :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lokismom;383694 Well silly me decided to wear yoga pants a and a t shirt for a supplement that Sean's store sells I might still have slobbery and maybe some honey in my hair but hey if you don't like I really don't care. That is my thought for the day. There is only one thing on my mind today and he has 4 legs fur and a cinnamon bun tail :tongue:[/QUOTE said:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sorry to hear that Loki had another episode. Praying that you can get it under control. Sending prayers, healing thoughts and hugs your way.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Ohh how scary! I am so sorry that this happened, sending positive thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way. I hope Loki is feeling better soon and they can figure out what caused this! :pray:

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
today.jpg

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh my gosh! I'm so sry you all went through that! How incredibly scary for you all! I didn't realize seizures caused such high fevers and all lose he was experiencing...I would have thought poison. Wow..I'm really glad he is better..I would be beside myself as well. Please give Loki hugs from Brie n I and def keep us up to date as you can. If you need anything just PM me!

Chad Wells

May 7, 2013
Oregon
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rolly
I am so sorry!! that would be really hard to see. Hope everything turns out good for Loki!!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Well as the saying goes no news is good news! I am heading to the vet in a couple mins to get our boy! I made up a list of questions that hopefully she will be able to answer for me. I will keep you all posted the best that I can but probably not till tomorrow. Thank you everyone for all the prayers and kind words :angelhug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Prayers and good vibes that you will get some answers with Loki and he will be OK, as stated before, I think even more than the vet [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] is the best to talk to when you have questions.

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Hope Loki stays in great health and the doctors can help keep this from happening again. This had to be the scariest thing, sorry you and Loki had to go through this. Prayers, hugs and good thoughts sent from Missouri.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am following this thread closely and hoping for the best for you and baby Loki...big hugs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.