bath time!

Eas98422

Jul 23, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I have to bathe Winnie with medicated shampoo twice a week that has to sit on his skin for 10 minutes so I bribe him into the shower with a bone, lather him up, shower myself, rinse him then rinse myself again after he has a few good shakes. It's so much easier than getting him in the tub!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
[MENTION=9403]Lokismom[/MENTION] see its not so weird I imagine there are a bunch of us that do this not only does it save water but it saves fight time and physical fatigue.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He is. She is my animal lover and she is also the one that got bitten at the beginning of the summer by a dog and had three stitches and she is going to play pee-wee football, despite the dog bite she still shows no fear if she sees an animal in need she will do what she needs to, to make that animal comfortable. One of the bravest little girls I have ever seen.

Now that's my kind of girl...great job, Mom!
:heart:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

Now that's my kind of girl...great job, Mom!
:heart:

Thank you but really all I am there for is back up and the shoulder and encouragement I'm that little voice that says don't give up we'll try again my skin and fur babies are my life!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online