bath time!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So this is totally random but I think it is normal. I was talking to a couple today who had valley bulldog and they were asking about how we bathe loki, iI answered back in all honesty " he showers with me once a week" they were almost disgusted by my comment. I explained that once I am done in the shower I call him in since he is watching anyways clean him up and out we go. So much easier less water everywhere and way faster. Am I weird?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
So this is totally random but I think it is normal. I was talking to a couple today who had valley bulldog and they were asking about how we bathe loki, iI answered back in all honesty " he showers with me once a week" they were almost disgusted by my comment. I explained that once I am done in the shower I call him in since he is watching anyways clean him up and out we go. So much easier less water everywhere and way faster. Am I weird?

OMG lol Fergus hates baths but likes showers I was a bit embarrassed :ashamed: about saying anything good to know Im not the only one. When I am in the shower he paws on the shower door. Usually I let him get in the shower after I get out but one morning when he did that I let him in and washed him lol he loved it (i was planning on giving him a bath later that day). Its so much easier then wrestling with him in the bath. Here is some pictures of him enjoying himself on a normal day IMG_0619.jpgIMG_0621.jpg after I got out. I let him catch water droplets. LOL I think Loki and Fergus is related :tongue:

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Nope.. Used to bathe my Nahe like that until she got too big.. She was 125 lb. Rottweiler... So it would have been like bathing with a 4 legged adult.... LOL!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Nope.. Used to bathe my Nahe like that until she got too big.. She was 125 lb. Rottweiler... So it would have been like bathing with a 4 legged adult.... LOL!!

Ha ha yeah that would have been tough! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

OMG lol Fergus hates baths but likes showers I was a bit embarrassed :ashamed: about saying anything good to know Im not the only one. When I am in the shower he paws on the shower door. Usually I let him get in the shower after I get out but one morning when he did that I let him in and washed him lol he loved it (i was planning on giving him a bath later that day). Its so much easier then wrestling with him in the bath. Here is some pictures of him enjoying himself on a normal day View attachment 52450View attachment 52451 after I got out. I let him catch water droplets. LOL I think Loki and Fergus is related :tongue:
They really are related I know it haha

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
OMG too Funny!!

I know.. LOL! My mom thought I was crazy.. But she was like a big kid.. And after I wouldn't let her in the bathroom with me, she'd just wait until my daughter took a bath and jump in with her.. Lol Had no idea she did it until I heard my daughter cracking up laughing one evening went to check and they both had a look on their faces like they were in trouble.. That look was priceless!! Had to remember that while mopping up the pool of water outside the tub from them playing!! :eek::rolleyes::p

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My wife is thinking about bathing Harlea in the shower. Personally I think it would be much easier.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
My daughter does the same with Sheldon because he takes showers much much easier than baths. He loves his shower. LOL...

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Woo hoo! We are all weirdos!
My thought is anything that I can do to make his cleaning care easier for the both of us the better when we put him the the bath he just trays to drink the icky water at least he is drinking fresh water this way lol

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Woo hoo! We are all weirdos!
My thought is anything that I can do to make his cleaning care easier for the both of us the better when we put him the the bath he just trays to drink the icky water at least he is drinking fresh water this way lol
My thoughts exactly I have even taught my daughter how to clean his tail pocket in the shower. She always watches me when I do his spa time and she has a million questions and I always try to answer them the best I can but I figure that if she is asking then she is interested and if she is interested she is learning, learning is a good thing. :D She also brushes his teeth every night after she brushes hers. I think she wants to become a bulldog expert LOL.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so great that she wants to learn! Maybe Sheldon is her baby :)
He is. She is my animal lover and she is also the one that got bitten at the beginning of the summer by a dog and had three stitches and she is going to play pee-wee football, despite the dog bite she still shows no fear if she sees an animal in need she will do what she needs to, to make that animal comfortable. One of the bravest little girls I have ever seen.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
He is. She is my animal lover and she is also the one that got bitten at the beginning of the summer by a dog and had three stitches and she is going to play pee-wee football, despite the dog bite she still shows no fear if she sees an animal in need she will do what she needs to, to make that animal comfortable. One of the bravest little girls I have ever seen.
What a sweet girl! She sounds like me animal lover first to get bit lets show these boys how to play some football :)

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
What a sweet girl! She sounds like me animal lover first to get bit lets show these boys how to play some football :)
That is exactly it!!! LOL...She has played with her brother and his friends for the last two years and this year she decided its time for her to show these boys how its done!!! If there is an animal she see's as not being treated right she will call the humane society herself after she takes the animal and cares for it. and I DARE them to tell me my daughter can't play!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.