how long for baby teeth?

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Pickle just turned 9 months and she just spit out a baby tooth :eek:. I thought they were long gone by now. I looked in her mouth and the upper (middle area) teeth are small but I'm not sure if they are suppose to be small or if she still has baby teeth? She was whining a bit the last couple of days and this would explain why but how long do EB keep baby teeth?

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Some lose them quicker than others- duke being the super aggressive chewer was losing them 2-3 at a time by 4 months they were all out. Duchess was a little slower maybe by 7-8 months they were all out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not think there is a time table to it, I think Banks was near 7 months when she lost her last tooth

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Pickle just turned 9 months and she just spit out a baby tooth :eek:. I thought they were long gone by now. I looked in her mouth and the upper (middle area) teeth are small but I'm not sure if they are suppose to be small or if she still has baby teeth? She was whining a bit the last couple of days and this would explain why but how long do EB keep baby teeth?

My fellow members have you covered. just like children, some lose quicker than others . as long as they aren't stacking behind each other you should have no problems

OP
xsubsailor

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
She is a big chewer but she never has chewed anything other than her toys or bones. Until the other day ..... while I fell asleep on the couch, right by me she did this :eek:
IMG_0431.jpg I put up the baby gate to stop her from getting at the window and give me some time to repair the wood. So I will keep an eye out for anyother teeth.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.