Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Just wanted to update on Boomer! He is bright eyed and curly tail this morning! :) So happy for him! Although the scratch is now noticeable where it wasn't before...doesn't seem to be bothering him at all!!!

So glad he is getting better! Keep putting the medicine in n he will be back to normal in no time!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I am glad you are seeing improvement already. The eye is the fastest healing organ of the body so it should only be a few days until it is all better. :)

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Just wanted to update on Boomer! He is bright eyed and curly tail this morning! :) So happy for him! Although the scratch is now noticeable where it wasn't before...doesn't seem to be bothering him at all!!!
YAY!!!! Glad that he is feeling better. Just like humans you can't normally see the scratch until it is healing so that maybe a good sign that you can now see it. I just scratched my eye last week hurts like hell LOL
Funny story to cheer you up. I work at an Eye Clinic and when we first got Loki I thought that he may be blind, so what do I do I bring him to work and have the doctor look in his eyes to see if he could see anything. Everything was fine but because his wrinkles on the side of his eyes were so big they blocked a lot of his peripheral vision :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.