Question about duchess' upcoming surgery

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
So I scheduled duchess cryosurgery for 8/22- couple questions- the dr. Said I can elect to have pre-op blood work my choice and not included. Any suggestions? Also duchess went into heat 7/30 and she is just miserable. I asked the dr. And she said it won't affect the surgery. Any thoughts on this?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I am not sure but I will be :pray2:for Duchess and hope she has a quick recovery.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Pre-op bloodwork is always a good idea..... just to be sure there is no elevated levels or something going on that you are not aware of yet. If you have had bloodwork done recently, only then I would pass, but if not it's better to be safe than sorry. Usually its around $75 for it so well worth it for piece of mind.

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Pre-op bloodwork is always a good idea..... just to be sure there is no elevated levels or something going on that you are not aware of yet. If you have had bloodwork done recently, only then I would pass, but if not it's better to be safe than sorry. Usually its around $75 for it so well worth it for piece of mind.

Will her being in heat have any bearing on the surgery? Any risks?

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart

I agree 1000% with this.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.