Got gas??? Bubba no longer does!!!!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok so...Bubba's gas was really getting out of control. It seemed to be all the time and..talk about the smell....horrible! Anyway, maybe most of you already know this..but I didn't. I bought this powder for digestive health for dogs, on line (has plant enzymes and probiotics in it) and started giving this to Bubba about 1 1/2 weeks ago. He hasn't had ANY gas in 4 days! Aww..I can breathe again! ha ha. Anyone else try this? Just curious.

003bubbs.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BUBBA!!!!! :shout: you handsome devil you.... look at that phot, he is a model in the making!

Never heard of this stuff, but I never had issue with gas and my pup's --- thank you Fromm!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea has gas from time to time but not very often. I am glad you found something to help with what was probably a room clearing issue. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well they have probiotics for people to help with such things. Just a matter of time before there was a dog formula! Glad it helped. What was the name of the stuff? Might look into it for our little stinkers too. :stop: Now....about those new pics of Bubba...it sure has been a while since we've seen that beautiful boy!!! So I have to add :pics:Lot's and Lots of them!!! One is not enough!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes! If, after getting your bully on a grain free food and still having gas, probiotics,
prebiotics & digestive enzymes are fabulous...for people too!

Bubba is exceptionally handsome, great pic and glad he smells good now!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well alright bubba. he is so handsome i love mr fat ***. stuff like that is supposed to help people so why not him. thats awsome. sarah doesnt have gas really just in the car so not an issue here.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] The brand is 'animal essentials'. Ok I will post a couple more! Nice to hear Bubbs was missed! :)

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] He is on Fromm food. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he doesn't chew his food...he inhales it, even with a 'slow feed' bowl! I dunno.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Wow he is handsome boy. Love the pictures :heart:. Ever since we put our boys on Fromm no stinky gas :2thumbs:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Bubba has always been a favorite of mine. Speaking of gas......Orion is the tooting queen! I might have to look into this for her. Hers are loud...and usually they don't have any offensive odors.....Thank Goodness! But it's hilarious to hear. In fact...as I'm typing this, she has her butt in the air....head on the ground working on a moose antler. She just keeps letting them off! She is such a DIVA!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] its funny you mention gas in the car. Harlea is the same way. :)

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online