Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Henny, so sorry to hear Finn is sick, I do so hope it nothing too serious and hopefully just a 24 hour bug and he will be all better real soon. I wouldn't feed him either just give him water until you have been to the vets. :hug:to you and Finn and I will check in later to see if all is well.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am sorry to hear about Finn being sick. I hope he has a quick recovery.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Becky.
I just went to the trash to check his vomit (sorry for the graphic nature of that), if that rubber thingy was mixed in there...nothing, just food. I'm mad at myself for not knowing if i threw it out or not and why didn't i do it right away?!?! Okay, no sense in worrying about it (but i will anyways)! He's sleeping now and I'm sure i'll be up watching him tonight.

Poor Finn. Please let us know what the vet says :pray2:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks everyone!

The three of us slept on the living room floor last night (well, Tate was on the sofa), just in case Finn had to throw up again. For the most part, Finn slept well but he threw up again this a.m. and still no object to be found. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION], he bit off that rubber piece on Sat night and I lay the piece down on the table to throw away "later" (argh!!!) that same night. So, if he did swallow it, it could've been later that night. Since he was feeling unwell on Sun a.m. already, that's what I would suspect time-line wise anyways.

If he did swallow an object and he passes it, say in a week, will he still be exhibiting symptoms of vomiting and not eating between now and then? Scares me to think that I'm at the mercy of waiting for this thing to come out while Finn is still suffering. I'm just really worried. Thanks all.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. Has he pooped in the last 24 hours!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis threw up at 4am this morning - about 3 weeks ago he ate the backside of a pair of my underwear - we have been checking poop ever since and nothing - this morning along came the underwear and a piece of a plastic toy....so scary. The problem is his appetite has been fine and he was acting normal. Good luck to you and Finn.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh no! I hope Finn feels better soon! Please let us know what the vet finds! Brie sends Finn hugs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: Henny!! Hope he just has a little bug....

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks everyone , again! Finns waiting for his abdominal X-ray. Vet thinks he looks pretty good and doesn't think he has an obstruction but wants to make sure his insides look okay. Will also get a shot of an anti-nausea drug today.

image.jpg
Finn says. THANKU for all the well wishes <3

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
sending positive thoughts your way! hoping it will pass! Please keep us posted!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear Henny, keeping you & yours and Finn in my thoughts & prayers today.
GOD be with you & blessed be!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hope Flynn feels better ;-( sending my love xxx
There must be something with bull breeds that make them swallow things-my american bulldog eat huge puece of rope (i managed to grab small end that was in the dogs mouth the top that im holding -rest to the floor was inside the dog)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375730871.282063.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.