Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
She's far better than before..not where you want her to be, but on her way! Good job and she's a very lucky Bully! :)

Oh, I know! I count my lucky stars we are where we are n things have not been worse. I added pic of her neck to show you guys.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, poor Brie.... that should clear up in a week or so... it is just from the wetness. No sores or anything right?

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ah, poor Brie.... that should clear up in a week or so... it is just from the wetness. No sores or anything right?

I don't see any sores, just pink fur n pinker thn normal skin. She hasn't been scratching at it either. I think I may have caught it before anything really developed. ?

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Poor Brie...the eye drops must sting cos when I put them in she immediately tried to rub and I have to practically force her eyelids open. She isn't as bad w the antibiotic ointment. I really hope this all clears up for her soon

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor Brie...the eye drops must sting cos when I put them in she immediately tried to rub and I have to practically force her eyelids open. She isn't as bad w the antibiotic ointment. I really hope this all clears up for her soon

I would call your vet and tell them the drops are irritating her... Just in case. She's got some staining but some good antibacterial shampoo should clear it up. Sweet little girl, I just love her!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Just checking in to see how Brie is doing. Hope she is able to keep the cone of shame off for good. :)

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] thank you for checking in about Brie. She is doing ok so far, I'm able to stop her from rubbing right after the drops n then she is too interested in romping, chewing, etc to notice if her eyes are bugging her lol. I'm hoping it stays this way til her f/u appt!
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] we can't give her a bath until her next r/u appt sadly. I have been using a warm wash cloth to gently wipe the gunk off her face but those stains are a little more stubborn w just water. The staining is actually from using her blood serum for 2 weeks. Even tho I kept her face clean it still dropped down and stained. I don't think it will be an issue yo get rid of tho w a god ha pooling like you suggested. Paws crossed all continues to go well!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.