URGENT!!! Loki had a rough night!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We have gone almost 40 hours now without incident! To answer some of the question I know he didn't eat anything or was given anything on Tuesday because there was nobody here except he and I and the doctor and lab reps. He knows to leave bugs alone he had a June bug stick to his nose once scared the crap out of him and he hasn't touched a bug since :) I keep thinking that maybe I really did scare the pee out of him since he can't usually hear me coming home unless he is watching out the window but since he was so tired I am sure that I probably just woke him up or something. He is with me at work again today and will be tomorrow and he will be with us for the rest of the weekend like normal. He sleeps in his house right next to me, last night I think I only woke up 15 times to listen to him breath he wasn't very happy that I kept putting my head in his house to listen LOL He has always been a hard sleeper and a big dreamer for sure. The video is from a few months ago but he dreams pretty big probably once a week. Thank you all for all the advice and prayers for our Little Beans it means so much to us!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky5sakYaxGc

I've had a French Bully and a Pug that both were epileptic. The vets have ways of checking through blood panels and once we were given the meds by the vet the French never had another one. It's the peeing that really makes me wonder. Just know that if that is what it is there are meds and it's like they never had it to begin with. I completely sympathize with you on the panic. First time it ever happened to me I FREAKED Out. Its a terrible thing because they cant talk like you said in your post yesterday. I really didn't understand that post but it makes all the sense to me now.

Thank you for posting this. Everything is going to be ok with Loki Beans. He is a DOLL!!!!!;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.