ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
if you figure that one out, please share the secret w me!! :lol:

Lmao... I know right?!! I had to take my boxer in this morning because of osteoarthritis in her neck!!! I can't win!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Angie1969

Apr 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
Can bulldogges be allergic to pork?.
I just gave him a few pig ears and the day after he starts this itch on his side and today he was knawing on his back foot!. I think he is!. I'm not giving anymore pig ears, not to mention their not good for bullies.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just gave him a few pig ears and the day after he starts this itch on his side and today he was knawing on his back foot!. I think he is!. I'm not giving anymore pig ears, not to mention their not good for bullies.

I would stay away from pig ears & raw hides... My bully Bella almost chocked to death on a rawhide. Literally scared me to death... I give Winston Nyla bones & a lot of people on here swear by deer antlers.

Angie1969

Apr 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
Hi Tracey, thank you for your advice, the pig ears are out!. I've given him the edible nylobone and he loved it!. As for bully sticks I know their a no go as well, but he really is happy with them and chews them for a while. I will keep watching over him. As for the antlers I may consider it soon, just not right now. Thanks again!.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow..hope your boxer s doing well! :)

She is fine... Poor baby is 9 years old & her joints just aren't what they used to be ; (

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi Tracey, thank you for your advice, the pig ears are out!. I've given him the edible nylobone and he loved it!. As for bully sticks I know their a no go as well, but he really is happy with them and chews them for a while. I will keep watching over him. As for the antlers I may consider it soon, just not right now. Thanks again!.

No problem... I think the bottom line is don't leave them unattended w/chews. Bella used to hide them under her bed like pirates booty!!! Lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah is allergic to pork so yes bullies can be allergic to any protein.

Members online

No members online now.