Hot Spots on English Bulldogs?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww poor tidus! I really hope it all clears up now. Poor little man, he's had a tough time lately :( Skin issues or not, desertsky, I still want to steal him from you :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Poor baby! I'm glad everything is starting to sort itself out.
It just irks me all the unnecessary stuff little Tidus had to go thru before he was diagnosed. Poor baby bully. Big hugs and kisses from Vegas and Orion.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So update on Tidus. He looks so much better!!! His eyes even look brighter, and there is no bloodshot look to them. I will take pics tomorrow morning :D

I also am going to try the new fromm Beef grain free for him. I looked at all the foods I have tried for him, and all of them have salmon. What if he is allergic to salmon? He seems to be doing good on the chicken raw (that is all he is getting right now is the nature's variety raw chicken patties), been on it since I discovered the hot spot that night.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay I wanted to give an update on my baby boy. He is doing so much better. He is now eating Fromm Beef Frittata, and his hot spot is nearly gone. As a matter of fact, he is a whole new dog. He wants to run around and chew on everything! He is a monster, and he is not my Tidus! (kidding, it is cute he kinda reminds me of scooby doo when he tries to run in one spot!)

He must feel so much better. The spot where the hot spot was is almost gone, but he is still a bit pink in that area. His fur is already almost grown back too! That was QUICK.

His eye is still bothering him a bit. But not like before. I think it may require a little tuck but nothing major. We will have to wait until he is of age for that.

I will take some pics if I can remember~! I have sooo much stuff to do!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Okay I wanted to give an update on my baby boy. He is doing so much better. He is now eating Fromm Beef Frittata, and his hot spot is nearly gone. As a matter of fact, he is a whole new dog. He wants to run around and chew on everything! He is a monster, and he is not my Tidus! (kidding, it is cute he kinda reminds me of scooby doo when he tries to run in one spot!)

He must feel so much better. The spot where the hot spot was is almost gone, but he is still a bit pink in that area. His fur is already almost grown back too! That was QUICK.

His eye is still bothering him a bit. But not like before. I think it may require a little tuck but nothing major. We will have to wait until he is of age for that.

I will take some pics if I can remember~! I have sooo much stuff to do!

YAY so glad he is feeling so good! YES pictures PLEASE, I love handsome Tidus pictures!!!!

Members online

No members online now.