Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
They only do surgery one day a week which is Thursdays. So between the clinic schedule and my schedule 8/22 is the best day. We were prescribed some eye ointment that has been helping. Did your dr recommend pre-op blood work. The dr said she makes all patients aware that pre-op blood work isn't included but can be done. She said she feels duchess doesn't need it because she is so young but I'm gonna go ahead and have it done.

She had blood work done about a week earlier so im guessing they didn't bring it up due to that. I understand scheduling issues! i didn't mean any offense at all, hope it didn't come out that way! I just get nervous cos Brie's eyes were so bad they got her in 2 days after the new vet saw her and did the surgery the same day. I'm sure if Duchess' eyes were that bad they would have said something. The ointment really does help. Did they give you anything for pain like atropine or do they not feel she is hurting?

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I didn't take any offense at all! No lain meds just the neo-poly ointment. She didn't have any scratching or ulcers at the examination.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.