ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My hubby is gone from home a lot, so I usually end up doing all the dog wrestling... I find that if I get on my knees & put Winston between my legs I can get him to hold still while I give him whatever, it's a PITA!!! :p

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Looks like you answered your own question at the beginning, I like the bread idea though.

I thought that as well. I wasn't too keen on the syringe though unless I had to. I am definitely going to try the bread idea and see how that goes next time. Maybe she will like my wife's diabetic no carb bread she has that is interesting to say the least.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I thought that as well. I wasn't too keen on the syringe though unless I had to. I am definitely going to try the bread idea and see how that goes next time. Maybe she will like my wife's diabetic no carb bread she has that is interesting to say the least.

We've had to use the syringe before for things like pepto/immodium I feel really bad doing it that way but sometimes you have to do things you don't like for them :-(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What about the plastic lemons that hold lemon juice! They are squeezeable and should get a straight shot? Come yellow and green..I see them at the market.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
What about the plastic lemons that hold lemon juice! They are squeezeable and should get a straight shot? Come yellow and green..I see them at the market.

She sees that and she runs for cover. She likes the juice but not the squirt that comes with it. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online