Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaction to shots?

Harford County Maryland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bandit and Kozmo Monster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Reaction to shots?

Thanks again everyone. Same office different Dr. this time.I am more familiar with this Dr. Usually I request a particular Dr but this was an emergency visit just like the other night. This Dr said she felt it was a delayed reaction to the shots. He got antihistamine injection and steroid. We have prednisone pills, Metronidazole, probiotics and lots of benadryl to take each day. He already seems to feel a bit better but is still petrified of going out in the yard. Hopefully that will improve soon too.

Heather, Bandit and the Kozmo Monster
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doggie Boutique Owner christyjulene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Reaction to shots?

THANK GOODNESS!!!! I am so glad that you got a vet that was able to help you and listen to you. The back yard thing will probably pass soon as he starts to feel better. I'm thinking that it must not be much fun though if he has diarrhea. Thank you so much for letting us know how both of you are doing you have been on my mind all day. Take care.
    Abbey is looking for a forever home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads