Testicles go back up?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:eek::blink: errr... My husband occationally will say something to the effect when he enters cold waters or something comes close to his boys :ashamed: but never heard of this ever happening.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of it... but I'm sure it is possible

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yes, if it hasn't completely dropped , wait until about 9 months for a full set

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I've never heard or seen one go back up after it has dropped, but I guess anything is possible.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I think [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] should weigh in on this. He knows all about nuts.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I honestly wouldn't think so, due to the gravity of the situation. It may be cold?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Both of dukes were dropped when I got him at 12 weeks. My g/f made a comment that they looked smaller, so I checked and only felt one - him and duchess had been playing pretty hard prior, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Then in the morning they were both down again. Odd?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I think @Casper should weigh in on this. He knows all about nuts.

Oh yeah !!! I'm definitely an expert on "NUTS" Chum's lol :2thumbs:, anyhow, Testicles are temperature controlled, They draw closer to the body in cold weather, example cold water, to warm the "Swimmers", yep that's a good term, and the warmer it is outside, or in the shower, the Testicles cool off by getting further from the body, The "Swimmers" are allowed to cool off. In my opinion, if the testical has truly dropped, Unless your checking him after a cold bath, or in cold weather, or in a refrigerated room, then their may be a problem, and i'd consult your vet.

Boogs and Avi

Jul 26, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Booger and Avion
Booger's balls dropped all crooked and weird; one is significantly smaller, and behind the big one. The vet wasn't concerned because they dropped, but he does get made fun for it quite frequently. By me, of course.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
I read the title of this thread and thought of really cold water for some reason! :whistle:

hahahahahahahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.