URGENT!!! Please help!!!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374450649.309288.jpg

This is what he did after his bath running his face all over stuff. I put cornstarch on it... Any other ideas?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UH OH... cuts?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
If it's cuts, you can put a little Neosporin on them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Do you have any Vetericyn? If it is more of a scratch you could put it on a qtip to apply around the eyes being careful not to get it in his eyes. We used it when Harlea had a scratch on her leg the other day and Iit is almost gone now. If it is more than a scratch I am not sure what to use.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
We use polysporin on our Bulldog when he gets a cut. It has been recommended by his Vet. Good luck.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
The scratches look pretty superficial (not deep) so I'd just keep them clean and dry as possible. If you see irritation or redness, apply some antibiotic ointment and your bully should be good as new in no time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I totally agree with above advice, just keep it lean, you can use hydrogen peroxide, and Polysporin to help it heal. Other than that the air will heal it as well, it looks like skin irritation, like a rug burn, rather than a deep cut, so should heal. Silly baby he must not have liked being wet, so tried to wipe off the evil bath water.

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Ah well I used the cornstarch because I was told one time that they use it for syptic powder because it dues the same thing. Didn't bleed anymore though. Maybe I need to put some in his nose wrinkles since its drying... It's the only wrinkle that gets "gummy" for lack of a better word, lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ah well I used the cornstarch because I was told one time that they use it for syptic powder because it dues the same thing. Didn't bleed anymore though. Maybe I need to put some in his nose wrinkles since its drying... It's the only wrinkle that gets "gummy" for lack of a better word, lol

Use witch hazel for nose wrinkle. Natural.astringent..so no drying needed..and no gunk. But only couple times a week..will irritate if too dry.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.