Help! My dog is limping and has some lumps on his leg!

OP
iSpike

iSpike

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Hey everyone, I went to the doctor today and Spike torn his ACL(reason for the limping) but its a minor issue. He put 2 shots for the swelling and pain killers. It will take 3 weeks to heal so only short walks for now. The lumps he has on his leg was infected from scratching or rubbing it outside. He gave me some medication spray to take care of that right away.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey everyone, I went to the doctor today and Spike torn his ACL(reason for the limping) but its a minor issue. He put 2 shots for the swelling and pain killers. It will take 3 weeks to heal so only short walks for now. The lumps he has on his leg was infected from scratching or rubbing it outside. He gave me some medication spray to take care of that right away.

Poor guy... good to hear you got him in quick and on limited activity so it can heal up quick. GOOD LUCK and keep us posted

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

Torn ACL sounds pretty serious, glad to hear Spike will be able to get by with rest and some medication. Did they tell you to keep him calm and not have him running or jumping while he was healing. I know [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] 's Hershey just had surgery for something similar.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online