Dry nose

Scueva

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
738
Reaction score
22
Location
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Hey guys,

what do you use for dry nose? I have mushers paw wax - searched online not sure if I should use it on their nose. What other good products are their? I see snout stick & snout soother- anyone use these?
 
You can use Vaseline or Snoot Soother. I Just use Vaseline.
 
They will try, but the little bit they get won't hurt them. Just put a little on and rub it in some.
 
I use Musher's secret... it is for paws, but works well on the nose too
 
We have both Vaseline and snout soother.
 
My vet recommends pure vitamin e oil.
 
I use vaseline it works well. They lick it off but does not hurt them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top