Brie eye update

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
so sorry I am just getting to this [MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] how is she doing ?? Duke had entropian in both eyes. I would be happy to help any way I can.. we ended up taking him to a vet oppthamolist who did a great job. Once he had the surgery .. ( touch wood) hasn't had any more eye issues.

Karen

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
so sorry I am just getting to this @Lisabear123 how is she doing ?? Duke had entropian in both eyes. I would be happy to help any way I can.. we ended up taking him to a vet oppthamolist who did a great job. Once he had the surgery .. ( touch wood) hasn't had any more eye issues.

Karen
no worries, and thank you for asking! She had cryosurgery Tuesday for hairs on both eyelids. She had several ulcers in both eyes so it was urgent we do it. She is home w her cone of shame and doing ok, overall. We are dealing w a stinky issue stemming from her tail but other than that we are hoping all stays well! Thank you again for asking!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
no worries, and thank you for asking! She had cryosurgery Tuesday for hairs on both eyelids. She had several ulcers in both eyes so it was urgent we do it. She is home w her cone of shame and doing ok, overall. We are dealing w a stinky issue stemming from her tail but other than that we are hoping all stays well! Thank you again for asking!

AWWW give her lots of hugs.. I am glad you got it taken care of.. :pray:

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus

Hope your baby is doing better. Once we had Bo's entropion fixed (left eye only) he had a new lease on life, lol. Now we just take care of his dry eye in that eye and no more problems!! Hope she starts getting relief soon. Oh and Bo sleeps about 16-18 hours a day, whether feeling good or bad 😍😍😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Hope your baby is doing better. Once we had Bo's entropion fixed (left eye only) he had a new lease on life, lol. Now we just take care of his dry eye in that eye and no more problems!! Hope she starts getting relief soon. Oh and Bo sleeps about 16-18 hours a day, whether feeling good or bad 

lol lazy pups! Thank you for checking on Brie. She has been getting her spirits back slowly since the surgery so she is def getting relief ..which in turn gives me relief! I'm SO happy to bear Bo is doing well they really are so wonderful, aren't they?! :)

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
lol lazy pups! Thank you for checking on Brie. She has been getting her spirits back slowly since the surgery so she is def getting relief ..which in turn gives me relief! I'm SO happy to bear Bo is doing well they really are so wonderful, aren't they?! :)

Oh yes, they are wonderful!!! The absolute best wittle babes in the world!! My friends say I'm obsessed, well I am!! I just tell them they don't understand bc they don't have an ebd! Every ebd person I know has the same feelings about their baby! I'm lucky I can have him! Glad Brie is on the upswing!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online