Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a question....for those of us who have bullies allergic to Chicken are they typically allergic to eggs also?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a question....for those of us who have bullies allergic to Chicken are they typically allergic to eggs also?

Banks is not... she has had them a few times never a reaction. So, based on your question... are eggs considered dairy? Nitschke was allergic to dairy and his face would get red if he got any eggs :hmm:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Linus wasn't allergic to eggs until the surgery .... now I dont necessarily think he's allergic but I just think his whole digestive system is messed up and can't handle egg shells.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We are looking good so far!! :up:

He's on rice, soft food and I'm slowly adding in the fromm puppy kibble .. .which should help him put some weight on.

Tomorrow morning we go to home cooked, and puppy kibble.

Once I have the kibble up to a normal amount, I'm going to add yogurt for probiotics.

THEN ... add the Coq10 tablet that twice and cowsmom recommended.

THEN .. add the Vit C tablet that was also recommended by them.

The whole thing should take me about 2 weeks ... I darent' add too many things in case we have a bad result and I won't know which one of the things caused it!!

This whole thing has been planned out like a military operation!!! :blink:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Two to three weeks is not much time to recover from such a major surgery. I know it is heart breaking to see our furbabies feeling so poorly but it can take months for his stomach to return to normal. Please don't give up on the hope that his stomach will be much better or normal this time next year and all of this will be only a bad memory. Take Care.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.