Can heartworming pill make them ill?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
how is Brie today.... back to herself?

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Thank you so much you guys. I think I need to just chill n enjoy her. I get so worried at times is I'm new o the breed n just don't want to screw up. She is better okay, had her stitches removed and is bouncing all over the place. Her eye is still an issue but m giving her the medicine n most of all patience and time for it to heal. I will be taking her out back to play later n will take some pics to post. I'm not sure how to post video from my iPad. If I can figure that out I'll post that too. Again, everyone ...thank you..the info is invaluable and just the support is so comforting. I really feel like bully family here and that has meant the world to me. :daisy:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Glad she is doing better. We are the same way. My wife freaked out the other day because of a suspicious looking mark on one of Harlea's legs. Upon closer inspection it was obvious it was just a scratch from when she had slid off of our brick fireplace. Cleaned it up and sprayed some verticyn on it and it is non existent now. [MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] don't ever be ashamed of feeling too cautious. We all know how delicate bullies are to all sorts of things out in the world.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
So glad to hear she is doing better and bouncing around...:D after our ringworm infection I look at every little place on Sheldon and if it's questionable to me I treat it right away....I hated when he had both ringworm and staph I didn't know where one ended and the other began

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Most Reactions