Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I was just checking in on Stooge. How is he feeling today? I hope he is better. Has the shivering stopped?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
How is Stooge?

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Mine all get cold in the winter. They r used to the warmth and even tho we don't ave crazy cold winters here, they get cold easily and need bundled in blankets or I put their awesome hrh fleeces on them. Miila recently was shivering randomly out of nowhere. I think she felt warm at the time but then after an hour or 2 it past and she was fine so I am not sure what that was.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I told Sheldon last night I was going to buy him a hoodie bully socks and bully boots for winter so he could keep his pawdicured tootsies nice and warm and dry

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

OP
Stooge

Stooge

Oct 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Stooge
Hello everyone - sorry for the incredibly late reply - Stooge is fine. She had me worried there for a bit but came right the next day. It was like she had a little doggie flu or 24 hr virus type thing. I just want to thank everyone for their posts and for their concern. You are all amazing and was all appreciated so much!! Have got a thermometer now thanks to you guys and hope that your little bullys are doing well too :) Stooge turned two today by the way so special birthday shout out for her :)

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello everyone - sorry for the incredibly late reply - Stooge is fine. She had me worried there for a bit but came right the next day. It was like she had a little doggie flu or 24 hr virus type thing. I just want to thank everyone for their posts and for their concern. You are all amazing and was all appreciated so much!! Have got a thermometer now thanks to you guys and hope that your little bullys are doing well too :) Stooge turned two today by the way so special birthday shout out for her :)

Happy Birthday Stooge!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday you beautiful Bully Baby!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.