Poop Wet

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is in the middle of transitioning from puppy to adult right now. He is also on meds from the vet. His puppy food Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy and his adult is Blue Buffalo Freedom. I started off slow. And he's still not 100% on adult. He's half adult and half puppy right now. It isn't like diarrhea (I hope). It's solid but not super solid if that makes sense. Is the transition from puppy to adult with the mix of meds causing this? His poop was solid the first few days he was on the middle of the transition. Now it's half half. So I'm not sure if that's the reason why. I hope it is. Because he has about 5 more days until its fully on adult. He acts fine and eats all of his food. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He's probably just fine, to solid up the poop, a spoonful of plain canned pumpkin with one meal will do the trick.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He should be fine, it could just be the meds he's on and should firm up in a few days. As @Sherry said, you can try the plain pumpkin. Oh and the poop you are discribing makes perfect since, it's what we call, "soft serve". :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Soft serve can also be caused by the meds he is on from the vet. Hope it clears up soon :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
could be the meds or sometimes if fed to much they can get soft serve :poo:. try the canned pumpkin and perhaps slow down the switch a bit and give his system time to get used to the meds and new food. keep us updated

OP
jdotlim

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Thank you for all the input. I will monitor it more for a couple of more days and keep you guys updated!

OP
jdotlim

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Sorry guys! I've been so busy with Tonka and work. He's fully on adult food and doing so much better! I appreciate all the love Tonka and I have been getting. He's more active and is very playful. I can't wait til the weather gets cooler so he can meet more bullies.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Sorry guys! I've been so busy with Tonka and work. He's fully on adult food and doing so much better! I appreciate all the love Tonka and I have been getting. He's more active and is very playful. I can't wait til the weather gets cooler so he can meet more bullies.

That's excellent that he is all squared away and on his new food!!!!!!!!! Where in the states are you?

OP
jdotlim

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
That's excellent that he is all squared away and on his new food!!!!!!!!! Where in the states are you?

I am in sunny Southern California. It's been hot lately so Tonka has not been able to go out until later in the day. I want him to meet other bullies badly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.