Pepto Bismol Calpet question

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
2 baths a week make him the cleanest Bully on the entire East Coast!! We have to do the daily wipe too. Duoxo pads and the cephalexine are the only things that help with his acne and this bacterial infection. Hopefully the cooler weather will help the little muffin out.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Not yet. My vet it's not totally reliable. Thinking it might be seasonal and if it is, will clear up on it's own when it gets cooler.
Meanwhile, he's getting baths 2 times a week with Duoxo shampoo ,and wiped down daily with the pads. This seems to keep the yeast and bacteria in check for the most part.

Make sure you aren't bathing him too much and drying out his skin, we use a shampoo with tea tree oil in it and I have a spray moisturizer with aloe and tea tree oil in it

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I hope blue feels a little better soon.

When using the canned pumpkin, is there a particular brand? Is it just the stuff you can buy in a grocery store? (I know jot the pie filling stuff).

Yes that you get to go to store. I think the band I find is Livys. As long as your pumpkin you're good to go. You can give 2 tablespoons, Twice-daily I believe. It's good for diarrhea and/or constipation.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.