Cool, let us know how it goes.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Interesting thread as, after 7.5 years of life without an eye ulcer, Linus got one and it's been a PAIN to heal! Since he is older, I do not want to put him through any kind of surgery so I will ask about the treatments mentioned in this thread as his eye is much better but a small ulcer still remains.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry about your baby Brie... I hope the blood serum works & you don't have to do surgery!!! Keep us posted ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I'm so sorry about your baby Brie... I hope the blood serum works & you don't have to do surgery!!! Keep us posted ; )

i sure will, thank you for all the kind words and thoughts!:)

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ok so the vet said her eye is trying to heal so the serum would be extremely helpful so we started it today. Paws crossed her eye heals up soon!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good. I really hope it heals up. Sorry it happened. Brie's to young!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Good. I really hope it heals up. Sorry it happened. Brie's to young!

You can say that again! This lil bully has been through too much already! I'm very lucky things are not worse tho.

Thank you to everyone for always being positive and helpful. It really makes a difference when worry sets in!

ebulldoglover

Jul 13, 2013
Vermont
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
We have a great canine eye clinic. One of my (now passed) bulldogs had an altercation with an angry cat. We went the route of flushing, topical drops and meds, antibiotics, but things were not looking better. The vet did the grid scraping and put on a contact lens, still meds. DO NOT WATCH THE PROCEDURE! However it worked and his sight was saved and the ulcer healed.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I will keep that in mind in the event things get worse and scraping is needed! Thank you!

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I will keep that in mind in the event things get worse and scraping is needed! Thank you!

We dealt with this eye issue with Bo for a long time. He got one it would heal but his entropion bothered it all the time so it would never go away for too long. The serum (spinning the blood) does make it heal much faster when used with the abx. He ultimately had to have the entropion surgery and now he is good as gold, just has a dry eye now. Good luck, hope you guys and get it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hope that Brie's eye heals up soon!!! Poor baby ; (

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
We have a great canine eye clinic. One of my (now passed) bulldogs had an altercation with an angry cat. We went the route of flushing, topical drops and meds, antibiotics, but things were not looking better. The vet did the grid scraping and put on a contact lens, still meds. DO NOT WATCH THE PROCEDURE! However it worked and his sight was saved and the ulcer healed.

ebulldoglover, love your screen name, and wanted to welcome you to EBN, nice to see you and Fiona here on the site, and look foreword to seeing mor of your posts, if you get a chance to stop by the Welcome and introductions thread, I'm sure every one else would love to welcome you here too !!! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.