Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 39

Thread: So Worried

  1. #13
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: So Worried

    Mine have all thrown up bile at some time. Could just be an empty stomach and mixed with meds even more so I am sure. So long as it isn't ongoing and continuous and the pup is acting ok I would just keep your eye on to be sure they r ok.

  2. #14
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Petra's Avatar
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Location
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Posts
    2,880
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)
    1384

    Default Re: So Worried

    Glad to hear everything seems normal, taking to the vet always helps
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.



  3. #15
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Mine have all thrown up bile at some time. Could just be an empty stomach and mixed with meds even more so I am sure. So long as it isn't ongoing and continuous and the pup is acting ok I would just keep your eye on to be sure they r ok.
    Thank you! Yes I will definitely be watching him to be sure nothing changes. It really does make me feel better to know it isn't completely out of the ordinary!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    Glad to hear everything seems normal, taking to the vet always helps
    Thank you!

  4. #16
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: So Worried

    Yes..I'm sorry you were feeling so worried. It seems to happen to all of us at some time. Jake did this for awhile, always at like 4 in the morning. Turns out it was from an empty tummy too! I now give him a rice cake..wheat and unsalted, every night before bed..has totally stopped. I hope Winston is the same...

  5. #17
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Yes..I'm sorry you were feeling so worried. It seems to happen to all of us at some time. Jake did this for awhile, always at like 4 in the morning. Turns out it was from an empty tummy too! I now give him a rice cake..wheat and unsalted, every night before bed..has totally stopped. I hope Winston is the same...
    Thank you!! Maybe on my trip to get the pepcid I will also look for some rice cakes.

  6. #18
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: So Worried

    That will work, that happened not to long ago to @Baconator. Empty belly makes them sick and the rice cakes help. Buster when he was a baby was coughing up bad phlem and the vet told us to do this. to Winston.

  7. #19
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    That will work, that happened not to long ago to @Baconator. Empty belly makes them sick and the rice cakes help. Buster when he was a baby was coughing up bad phlem and the vet told us to do this. to Winston.
    Thank you!! Yes I remember reading that post, hopefully it works for Winston too! How is Buster doing??

  8. #20
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: So Worried

    He is doing wonderful, the swelling is all down and the med's are working. He has 3 more weeks to go on the cephalexine. Thank you for asking

  9. #21
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    He is doing wonderful, the swelling is all down and the med's are working. He has 3 more weeks to go on the cephalexine. Thank you for asking
    I am so glad to hear it!!

  10. #22
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: So Worried

    Yup rice cakes work like a charm just make sure they are unsalted

  11. #23
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Yup rice cakes work like a charm just make sure they are unsalted
    Thank you!!

  12. #24
    .........
    Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    2,981
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: So Worried

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    Thank you!!

    No Problemo, he likes them so much we break them up and add them to his food some times as a treat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •