Another tear stain post.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
I have the hexachlor-k pads the vet gave me. I know thy are similar. Are they used daily on tear stains?

Yes. Daily. Don't get it in the eyes. That is what our vet told us to do with the hexachlor-k pads and the face wrinkles.
WB regressed a bit while we were in England for 2 weeks over Christmas.
The food change had helped alot, but the tear stains are stubborn.
Hoping the hexachlor-k wipes solves the problem once and for all.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Yes. Daily. Don't get it in the eyes. That is what our vet told us to do with the hexachlor-k pads and the face wrinkles.
WB regressed a bit while we were in England for 2 weeks over Christmas.
The food change had helped alot, but the tear stains are stubborn.
Hoping the hexachlor-k wipes solves the problem once and for all.
her tear stains a relentless even w witch hazel, the pads from vet and her eyes are blinking like crazy. Very watery. I think she is def eating something or breathing in something that is causing her issues. Just don't know what yet..so frustrating.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
her tear stains a relentless even w witch hazel, the pads from vet and her eyes are blinking like crazy. Very watery. I think she is def eating something or breathing in something that is causing her issues. Just don't know what yet..so frustrating.

What are you feeding her?
WB had very watery eyes and is now doing much better on TOTW Buffalo and Venison.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
What are you feeding her?
WB had very watery eyes and is now doing much better on TOTW Buffalo and Venison.
she eats Fromm beef frittata. I used to top it w some veggies, salmon oil n yogurt but I've shopped everything but the kibble to see how things go.
It could also be airborne allergies as well...also, she does have dystichia. She had cryosurgery about 6 mos ago, or so. It went rly well. She flies have new hairs but the vet feels they r prolly not the cause as there r no ulcers etc so the vet does not think the hairs r the issue.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.