cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
thanks all! Well, Tate let me get a little closer to his ear this a.m. Little guy sees me with the witch hazel and the cotton pad and he runs under the bed! But i managed to "sweet talk" him to get a little gunk out. Still, we'll see the vet tonight after work just to make sure. I just don't want to take any chances w/his ears and the infection possibly getting any worse. He slept really well thru the night tho...not one peep out of him! :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Poor Tate. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Harlea sends hugs and kisses his way.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
thanks all! Well, Tate let me get a little closer to his ear this a.m. Little guy sees me with the witch hazel and the cotton pad and he runs under the bed! But i managed to "sweet talk" him to get a little gunk out. Still, we'll see the vet tonight after work just to make sure. I just don't want to take any chances w/his ears and the infection possibly getting any worse. He slept really well thru the night tho...not one peep out of him! :)
:2thumbs:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hopefully Tate will start feeling better soon ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate got his ear flushed out at the vet's office last night. I just need to put in some antibiotic ointment once a day and then she'll re-check him in a week. So, I think he's doing pretty well and hasn't been fussing w/his ear lately :)

Latest issue is he peed in bed last night at 11pm, then he threw up his dinner (or was it the other way around)?! All I know is, I was very bleary-eyed as I changed the sheets and wiped stuff down. I think it's from the Sentinel tablet I gave him earlier. If it's not one thing, it's another!! :stinkeye:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] YES!! :dance3: Happy is Good!

If it's not 1 thing it's 20 others especially in the middle of the night. :excited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.