Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parvo or maybe poisoned is it ok for my dogs to be around this dog?

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Parvo or maybe poisoned is it ok for my dogs to be around this dog?

I went and got a fake potty today and line it under the fake grass so maybe it will be easier to clean. So far Lola is doing good and Lucy is litter box trained so its no different for her but I did spray the training spray I had left from when Lucy was a puppy on the grass so they would be attracted to go potty on it. I really am concerned about that dog and I went and talked to the lady in the office because this is a pet friendly community there are other dogs that walk the same area so she is warning everyone. Im sure I made them mad but I don't care. They are one of those types that never would pay for a puppy and never would pay for a vet either the dog makes it or it doesn't. I have to say when I lived in my small home town in the middle of nowhere I was used to hearing of people not giving there pets shots but in a City you think more people would do it but I guess I was wrong! Im still not sure if it is parvo or not but im not taking the risk, the dog is throwing up and has the runs so even if it isn't parvo it may be something that can pass so its better to be safe than sorry.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom2008 View Post
    I went and got a fake potty today and line it under the fake grass so maybe it will be easier to clean. So far Lola is doing good and Lucy is litter box trained so its no different for her but I did spray the training spray I had left from when Lucy was a puppy on the grass so they would be attracted to go potty on it. I really am concerned about that dog and I went and talked to the lady in the office because this is a pet friendly community there are other dogs that walk the same area so she is warning everyone. Im sure I made them mad but I don't care. They are one of those types that never would pay for a puppy and never would pay for a vet either the dog makes it or it doesn't. I have to say when I lived in my small home town in the middle of nowhere I was used to hearing of people not giving there pets shots but in a City you think more people would do it but I guess I was wrong! Im still not sure if it is parvo or not but im not taking the risk, the dog is throwing up and has the runs so even if it isn't parvo it may be something that can pass so its better to be safe than sorry.
    I'm really sorry... where I live most people could careless either, and it's really sad. People will get their dogs rabies shots, but that's about it... and God help us if an animal is diabetic or sick. They will be put down in a heartbeat. I had a diabetic cat for 18 years, and I had family members tell me that I was being cruel to my baby because I was giving him insulin twice a day!!! I hope that they take that poor baby to the Vets soon...

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom2008 View Post
    great decision.... so not worth the risk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

So far so good! Both the girls are doing good with it but I have to say it is not fun to wash but oh well I rather deal with that then them get sick. I have not seen my neighbors dog but Im not going out much now since I don't need to and we have been leaving our shoes outside by the door and not wearing them inside the house. It makes me so mad how little people care about their animals! I hope by now they have taken the dog in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads