General Question Lumps, Bumps, Chin Acne and the painful wait.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That soft thing is a reaction to the Bacteria infection he has. Non-cancerous and should be healed completely with the Cephalexin, thank you Jesus . My wife and I are the HAPPIEST human beings on the face of the earth right at the moment and now I can sleep. :sleep:
Just catching up here, poor guy!! Glad it's healing up now. Emma ended up with a bad case of chin acne that got infected too. I took her to the and got a prescription med for her, stuff was pricey but it worked. I can't recall what the name is right now. Here's my post on her acne...read down and you can see how it started and how it got worse. It looked horrible.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?24971-Is-this-facial-acne

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for the well wishes.
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I followed that entire thread when that happened to Emma because that's when Busters first started up. Lucy said that about the Desitin and we used it with the Duoxo 30 wipes but then it came back bad about 2 months latter. We switched him over to the pork and peas too and it did seem to get better. But a growth formed under the skin on his neck that's what freaked me out. It was the Lymp site being overactive to the bacteria infection he caught. Which amazes me because we clean his face EVERY day with the Duoxo pads. The Cephalexin and the Animax ointment they gave us is starting to make a difference and it's only been 2 days. I really took him Monday because of what happened to [MENTION=8563]Bullyproof[/MENTION] and thank God I did because the doctor said this whole thing could have blown up into something really bad and I thank Bullyproof for telling me what he did about Staph Infections. This is interesting when doctors do the aspiration thing on a thing like that they look for one thing under the microscope and it's called Neoplasia. If there is none there's no cancer if there is then it's not good:nope:. I never knew that. We lost our French Bully Mickey to T cell Lymphoma last year and that's why these things wig me out.

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
It is truly my pleasure [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION]! I'm glad to hear things are getting under control! I cant wait to hear about the test results.

Kiah is doing better, still a little red and puffy, but definitely improving. I wash her face even more than I did before and she is starting to what seems to be enjoy it. She will pick her head straight up in the air and hold still, until the ketosebs comes out. She fully lets me scrub her face and clean her chin. I think its the smell of the ketos. I'm going to order the malakets once these are almost gone.

Now if I could just get her to feel that way about her tailpocket! We're getting there though :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online