Trumeel

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
Has anyone tried Trumeel with any of their pets? My vet recommended this homeopathic pill for our 17.5 year old pug, Max. He is also on Tramadol. I've been giving him six pills a day and I am thrilled! I started our 17.5 year old elkhound, Smokey, on it. He is also on Rimadyl. It is amazing for him. He is receiving 7 pills a day. Our 14 year old pug, Sophie, is on three pills a day and she is in much better spirits! It is for mild to moderate pain relief and humans can take it too. It is pretty inexpensive and very safe with no side effects. Both of my oldest dogs have pretty severe joint issues in their hind quarters and this is offering them more relief. I have to say my vet is the best at finding new ways to help my pups. :clap2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I haven't heard of it either, thank you for sharing the info!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
KentuckyBully

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
Omg I know how it is with doggie drugs. My counter looks like a pharmacy with all the bottles, supplements and pill pockets.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Omg I know how it is with doggie drugs. My counter looks like a pharmacy with all the bottles, supplements and pill pockets.

Hey, we are from northern ky. Not sure where you are from, but do you know of any ebd meet-ups??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KentuckyBully

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
I am in NKy as well. I do not know of any meet ups (just pugs..lol). I'm new to the bully community, so I'm not the best person to ask. Do you ever go to the dog park in Kenton Co?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
New to me too.... will bew asking my vet about it since Banks is on Tramadol daily for the rest of her life, most likely

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup, it's a must in the boys' medicine cabinet! It's what their vet recommended after Punks' surgery. And when I asked if there's anything we can give Punks if his arthritis acts up because we're outside for too long, they said to give him a dropper full.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.