Other Please remember pool safety

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
Now that summer has arrived, please remember to keep a close eye on your bulldogs around pools and ponds. We have both pool and pond, and are careful to never let Nate out without us. Our breeder was very hesitant about selling us a dog because we had a pool and pond. However, we explained that we had previously had a deaf boston terrier who could not swim. After meeting us she agreed. Nate has fallen into the pool when it was first opened, as well as recently into the pond. We were outside with him so were able to immediately get him out. Please, please be so careful about this, as I would hate to hear that someone lost their bully to something like this. Keep your babies safe!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Very good post.

As a rescue ... Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs ... we do not adopt or foster out to anybody who has a pool that is unfenced or has a fence that can't be locked.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Very good reminder, thanks

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:goodpost:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GREAT reminder!!

Most Reactions

Members online