Help Needed! Is this normal?

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi all it's me again! Here is my question can an interdigital cyst get scabby?? Winston has one in between his toes on his back paw. It has been there for a while and it shrunk to be pretty tiny and then all of a sudden one day it blew up again. :nope: Now it is starting to look almost scabby if that even makes sense?? I tried to get a picture of it but he wouldn't stay still. What can I do for him?! I have tried the epsom soaks & mal a ket but those dont seem to be working. I feel bad and I just want it to go away. How long do they usually take to go away? I feel like I am being a worry wart lately.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Hmmmm, Petunia gets these and they sometimes get scabby when they are drying out but I am not sure if that is normal or not. Petunia seems to have no problem and I have asked my vet about it and she said it was normal...but perhaps others here have more experience with it.

I always get worried when it shows back up so I am interested in seeing what other have to say...

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Good to know, I did some research on here and was reading people had good luck with vetericyn spray. I just ordered some, so maybe that will give him some relief if not it looks like we may be making a trip to the vet. I will keep you posted!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes --- if it broken open at all it will scab over like a pimp does

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good to know, I did some research on here and was reading people had good luck with vetericyn spray. I just ordered some, so maybe that will give him some relief if not it looks like we may be making a trip to the vet. I will keep you posted!

Do you have malecetic ultra?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.