Help Needed! Red bump??

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston has a red bump on the side of his face. It's round and hard it doesn't puss or anything...any ideas what it can be or how I can get rid of it???
image.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston has a red bump on the side of his face. It's round and hard it doesn't puss or anything...any ideas what it can be or how I can get rid of it???
View attachment 46632

Those are what Buster got under his chin. Everyone says that it's acne. The vet put him a weeks worth of antibiotics and they went away completely except for one little bugger that looked just like that. His acne came back so just like Winston we just switched him over to Pork and Peas this Saturday and this morning when i looked under his chin it looked much better. Hopefully they will all go away. Do you use Duoxo pads on him right now? Buster had real bad tear stains and a little bit of acne around his mouth but after we started using those which were given to him at the same time as the antibiotics, the stains and the little acne around his lips went away.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Those are what Buster got under his chin. Everyone says that it's acne. The vet put him a weeks worth of antibiotics and they went away completely except for one little bugger that looked just like that. His acne came back so just like Winston we just switched him over to Pork and Peas this Saturday and this morning when i looked under his chin it looked much better. Hopefully they will all go away. Do you use Duoxo pads on him right now? Buster had real bad tear stains and a little bit of acne around his mouth but after we started using those which were given to him at the same time as the antibiotics, the stains and the little acne around his lips went away.

Thats what I thought it might be! But he had always gotten it under his chin but looked exactly like that! Good to hear pork and peas is working for Buster! Mine should be here tomorrow or the next day so I hope it helps Winston! I don't use the duoxo but I do use the mal a ket wipes on him! Just started that today on the bump! Maybe a few days of those will help, I was using witch hazel but it didn't seem to be doing the trick.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's what it looks like, a little zit. Just clean it and it should go away in a few days.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online