RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We are still struggling with the yeast beasties and different foods for Hershey and Gizmo

From Salmon, to Turkey based, to Chicken based with no Potatoes/Sweet potatoes. The wife read about coconut oils.

Has Anyone tried this? There is confusing 'Dosage' from 1/4 Teaspoon for every 10lbs, up to 1 Teaspoon for every 10-20 lbs. (so a 50lb bully could be 1.25 teaspoons, or 2.5 to 5.0 Teaspoons DAILY

Rick

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yep, some is refined and some is virgin. and it cost me a fortune with 5, so needless to say, I don't use it anymore because of the expense, but I had good results

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
yep, some is refined and some is virgin. and it cost me a fortune with 5, so needless to say, I don't use it anymore because of the expense, but I had good results

omg…. Sherry, I didn't realize you had 5 babies…… whoaaaaaaaa……. mothers day at your house should have been real special !! how do you deal with all that loving???????? Wow!!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
We are still struggling with the yeast beasties and different foods for Hershey and Gizmo

From Salmon, to Turkey based, to Chicken based with no Potatoes/Sweet potatoes. The wife read about coconut oils.

Has Anyone tried this? There is confusing 'Dosage' from 1/4 Teaspoon for every 10lbs, up to 1 Teaspoon for every 10-20 lbs. (so a 50lb bully could be 1.25 teaspoons, or 2.5 to 5.0 Teaspoons DAILY

Rick

the correct dosage is 1 tsp per 10 pounds of body weight, split into 2 doses daily. To make it easier, you can just do 1 heaping tbsp twice a day :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I recently bought some coconut oil and have been adding it to the boy's meals. It's only been about 3 days since I've been doing it regularly but I have noticed they're itching themselves a little less. I also cook their hamburger meat and whatever else I'm making for them with coconut oil. I use a little--just put about 1.5 teaspoons into their food twice a day. Oh, and I use it for my own cooking as well! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.