General Question Weird Smell?

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Ok so as most of you know we have been dealing with the tail pocket issues on and off with Winston. So far using the witch hazel, desitin, and the occasionally the malacetic otic and we have been doing great! This week however his booty smells weird. It is not a yeasty smell because trust me I have that one down by now. It is almost a sweet smell, in a way smells fruity..its weird and I can't figure it out. Any ideas???

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok so as most of you know we have been dealing with the tail pocket issues on and off with Winston. So far using the witch hazel, desitin, and the occasionally the malacetic otic and we have been doing great! This week however his booty smells weird. It is not a yeasty smell because trust me I have that one down by now. It is almost a sweet smell, in a way smells fruity..its weird and I can't figure it out. Any ideas???

Maybe it's that the Desitin hasn't completely dried yet. I know if you use it over and over consistently it starts to smell really good.

That or maybe just maybe when Winston makes wind they truly DO smell like roses!!:D

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Maybe it's that the Desitin hasn't completely dried yet. I know if you use it over and over consistently it starts to smell really good.

That or maybe just maybe when Winston makes wind they truly DO smell like roses!!:D

Anything is possible!! :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Strange... can't think of anything other than what [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] stated -- he 'smells like roses'

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks! Lol too funny!! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about! :D

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I would say anal glands but that doesn't smell sweet. :lol:

Yeah that was one of my first thoughts, but then I thought the same thing. I do not think that would smell too pretty and he isn't scooting or anything that's what makes it so strange. I have been using the Mal a ket wipes on and off so maybe those are just giving off a strange smell lol! :)

Most Reactions