Lesson Learned, Just Don't Panic!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm so glad everything is okay! What a scary experience. Guinevere is a sound sleeper, there are many days I come home and walk into her room to see she hasn't moved and it freaks me out. She hears everything when she is awake, but she never hears us come home when she is crated. We certainly worry over our bullies! Guinevere turns one next month, I can only imagine if she sleeps this sound now, how she will sleep as she gets older!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I had never heard of this before either, thank you for sharing. I know if it had happened to me I probably would have passed out. :ohmy:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
hugssss...that had to be such a horrible feeling....glad all was okay :) never heard of this happening , so now if it does I'll try not freak out !

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
oh Lari I'm so sorry you had to endure that. Silly HRH scaring you like that and especially after all those pretty dresses you've made for her.

Very happy to hear she's doing good and was just sleeping in. Hugs all around

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
We get so used to their routines that when they do something out of the ordinary, it is scary. Glad to hear that the blood work came back normal and that she is back to her normal self. Hope tomorrow morning everything is back to normal. :heart:

Most Reactions