Tj's Tummy is broke out

TjAndBritt

Jun 11, 2013
Jonesboro, AR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tj
I woke up this morning and noticed Tj's tummy was covered in red bumps and also under his neck. I'm unsure what could've caused this but we have been at my parents the last couple days and he's gotten to play out in the grass more, even in the sprinkler yesterday, which he doesn't get to do at my apartment building. What I'm wondering is if something in the grass may have caused this, they haven't used any chemicals this year or even any since very early last year. Has anyone else had this happen? I've done my best to get a picture, it wasn't too easy trying to get a picture alone with my cell phone and hold him too, it does seem to be less red in the picture than it is in person.
1017205_10151456904481226_1661901080_n.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He must've found something that doesn't agree with him! You can give him Benadryl..1 pill for each 25 pounds....but I'm thinking he isn't 25 pounds yet? Then I would give him a bath in an antiseptic shampoo and rinse well. I'm sure it will go away but it might be itchy for him..

OP
TjAndBritt

TjAndBritt

Jun 11, 2013
Jonesboro, AR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tj
Thanks I'll give him a bath, my parents have some anti-itch medicated shampoo for their dog. Hes only a chunky little 11 pounds yet :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Becky has you covered.... you can give him 1/2 of a 25mg Benedryl tablet to help if it is itching.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope he gets better soon, nothing to add as you have good advise above.

OP
TjAndBritt

TjAndBritt

Jun 11, 2013
Jonesboro, AR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tj
I bathed him, the bumps aren't as red anymore and they don't seem to be bothering him. Thanks all

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online