Help Needed! 14 month old ebd nuetered/ urinary track infection ?

hero4u

Jul 11, 2012
Palm Beach county Fl. ( Delray Beach)
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Hi I had my 14 month old ebd nuetered on Monday. Then I noticed he still was kind of out of it and peeing , lifting his leg outdoors for extended periods of time and squatting indoors and peeing little puddles as well. I took him back to the vet on Wednesday and she came back with he has another uti ( too many bacteria to count) and put him on clavamox again. It is Saturday Morning and last night he peeéd in his crate ( very unusual) and is still squatting everywhere. I am giving him his clavamox 2x daily as it says. Someone else where I live has a female bulldog and he told after she was nuetered she did the same thing for 3 dayys but Buddy was nutered on Monday ,and it is Saturday, I have another call into the vet but he still isn't right. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :confused:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**bump**

I don't have any wisdom for you -- but someone here does. I can't believe no one has posted. I'd be worried SICK. Contacting the vet and BE PUSHY if you have to....the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It can take a few days for the medicine to start working, depending on how severe the UTI is. Make sure you read the article on getting rid of UTIs for good because it is important that you follow that procedure to make sure it is gone completely, otherwise they will continue to reoccur.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I had mine fixed at 14 months too. When I brought him home he peed eight times in my house! I rushed him to the Vet & he said he was just pissed, literally.

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.