Ella is throwing up her nummies

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I dont know why.
She eats normal, except for this morning she didnt really want to eat. She is playing and everything just fine. But she will eat a little bit, throw it up, then finish eating.
Any ideas?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
???? I'm not sure, wait and see if she does it again tomorrow, if it becomes a regular thing, I would call a vet then.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Is she eating too fast? Jake did this..but we got a slow feed ball and hasn't done it since. Also..it can be very dangerous because of bloat?

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I'm not sure. She was doing it for a while so I cut her meals in half. Feed her half, wait a few minuts then feed her the other half, then over the weekend she stayed with my sister and her pack, and my sister would mix it with water, and that helped, and she loved it. So i continued to do it, but she has started throwing up again. Perhaps she is just a big fat piglet lol ?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm not sure. She was doing it for a while so I cut her meals in half. Feed her half, wait a few minuts then feed her the other half, then over the weekend she stayed with my sister and her pack, and my sister would mix it with water, and that helped, and she loved it. So i continued to do it, but she has started throwing up again. Perhaps she is just a big fat piglet lol ?

I would think adding water would slow her down...bu you never know. If what you were doing was working, then I would go back to that..

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I did, but I am also adding water to it too since she loved it so much. She hasnt thrown up all day. So maybe it was just the fact that she was being a little piggy?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I did, but I am also adding water to it too since she loved it so much. She hasnt thrown up all day. So maybe it was just the fact that she was being a little piggy?

Continue with the meal a little at a time.... also is it possible she may have gotten into something at your sisters?

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Its highly unlikely that Ella could have gotten into anything. My sister has 2 Bull terriers, both of whom are very nosy lol So everything is put up where they cant get it. Seriously, as soon as anything comes into the house Cesar has to go stick his head in it lol And Chimera is a notorious sneak and table surfer, so things get put where they cant get them. My sister is also very....attentive I suppose you could say. She watches them all the time lol When Chimera was going through her rebellious phase my sister only ate once a day, late at night because she was watching to make sure she didn't do something she wasn't suppose to.
Ella is eating Earthborn puppy. I heard its a pretty good food. I wish I could feed her raw, but I don't have the freezer space =(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.